Wiss

Wiss's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Green What´s you problem?

SteamID: 76561197974881816

Admin that banned you: ICE AND VAUFF

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban permanent

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, good morning, I am writing to you so that you can withdraw the permanent ban on my account. I would like to play again because it is the only game that relaxes me and I spend time in ZOMBIE ESCAPE, I did not know very well that using other accounts they would ban me again since I only wanted to play again and nothing else

I admit that the Bunny Hop was used by my nephew who is a single child and was banned for 1 day, 7 days and up to 1 month but later I did not know, he keeps looking for YouTube videos.

I only come from work at night just to play and have fun

I apologize for my ignorance and everything, besides I do not have a good command of English since I am from Venezuela, but I would like to enter this game again and have fun with the community

att: green what`s your problem

No matter who was on your account, you are still responsible for the people that use it and the things they may do. However I'm willing to shorten your ban here as long as you understand that hyperscroll cannot be used in the future, a hyperscroll ban really isn't a super big deal as we know it's easy to do accidentally. However the barrage of alts you used to avoid your punishments here can't be without any punishment, so I'll shorten your ban to 2 weeks. Any further use of alt accounts within this period or hyperscroll will get you rebanned again.