iLoveNapalm

iLoveNapalm's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by iLoveNapalm - Edit Reason: Didn't know how long a Karma Ban was, I thought it was 6 hours but I've been told it's 24 hours

Name: iLoveNapalm

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:73551151

Banned by: The Server?

Ban Reason: Karma Ban

Why should you be unbanned

I was just having crowbar fights with people, and I kept winning. It's a simple matter, not one report landed on my head, not one person on the server considered what I was doing to be "RDM" either. I'm asking for an appeal and an unban because I have always followed the rules and haven't been banned in over a year, for which my last ban, I didn't even know I RDMed so I left. However, my karma was 771 and I killed one person and damaged another which the population of the server assured me I wouldn't get banned, which clearly in hindsight was enough to get me banned. Although I do take full responsibility of what I did, I think it's wrong for me to be punished when no one I crowbar fought reported me. We were all having fun and to keep me banned for that is, to put it bluntly, a dance. Although I know that the ban is temporary, I want the record to reflect that I was unbanned and my appeal was accepted to show that what I did wasn't actually wrong/bad. Even if you look at my slay history in Rotation, I barely even have slays, let alone a ban. I ask that the staff of GFL Rotation take all of this into consideration and appeal the ban, thus, clearing the record. Thank you.

Edited by iLoveNapalm
Didn't know how long a Karma Ban was, I thought it was 6 hours but I've been told it's 24 hours

1220477669_DirtyNapalm.png.0392f56ab3131f658f6d2af6d68aab6e.png

(Thank you @Mister Spiffy for the banner)

Achievements

Please keep ban appeals between admins and the player banned. Only comment if you actually have something to contribute to the topic.

Thanks

Best wishes,

GayLyn

Unbanned. Don’t let it happen again. I’m letting you off this time but next you’ll have to wait out the ban considering you have two other karma bans. 

Best wishes,

GayLyn

Just now, BraeLyn2212 said:

Unbanned. Don’t let it happen again. I’m letting you off this time but next you’ll have to wait out the ban considering you have two other karma bans. 

2 Karma Bans on Rotation? I look at my ban history on the website and I only see 2 bans here? I am not aware of any of this, could you by chance show me what you're seeing?

81d9039deab8669479d5d84b00e5c7d7.png

To be honest Braelyn, I know we've never talked before but I'm not a liar, I honestly have no clue what you're referring to

Achievements

32 minutes ago, BraeLyn2212 said:

Actually, I now know what you're referring to. I believe you're talking about my karma bans from vanilla in which @Blastoise jokingly set my karma to 0 and then the round ended and I was banned. I had no problem with it as clearly it was a mistake and @olliemas was very quick to unban me and remove it. Clearly that was just a misunderstanding, thank you however for the unban. You can ask either olliemas or blastoise/2dads about the situation. Those joke bans are not reflective of me nor how I play the game, that can be proven through my very bare slay history. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

Achievements

Sorry to interject on a server that isn't mine, but I can vouch for Napalm here. The ban was removed right away, which you can see on GFL Bans. It was a mistake, and shouldn't be held against Napalm, but rather my ability to staff. Napalm is good boi.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

1 hour ago, iLoveNapalm said:

2 Karma Bans on Rotation? I look at my ban history on the website and I only see 2 bans here? I am not aware of any of this, could you by chance show me what you're seeing?

81d9039deab8669479d5d84b00e5c7d7.png

To be honest Braelyn, I know we've never talked before but I'm not a liar, I honestly have no clue what you're referring to

https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=STEAM_0%3A1%3A73551151

Seeing as this is finished, 🔒 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png