CodeName_Cypher

Returning to gmod, discord, gfl. I am sorry please read

Hey guys I am going to be straight to the point, I will be returning to GFL. The main reason I left for real was because I been I didn't like how I was acting in the discord/all the ttt servers. I did make mistakes and I am willing to own up to those mistakes. I want a fresh start with everyone and i mean EVERYONE. To those I had beef with. I wanted to become staff to help people and the community but its not just to become staff but becoming a great person in general and have fun with you guys once again. I did something embarrassing and a laughing stock which was trying to make a alt account to start of fresh. To the people who have been feeling down in the gfl community or did something dumb like I have I'll tell you this. Its never too late to say sorry and own up, it's the right thing to do. Don't be like me and just think before you do. It will help you out in life if you do. Take this as a lesson. All I want was to start fresh with everyone and become a much better person. Are you guys willing to do that? What do you say? Please say what you need to say and don't hold back. Much love, Cypher. I want to thank ILoveNapalm for always being there for me the most, he is the #1 friend u guys want to have.