Aurora is smelly

CSS ZE Secretary's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): camper

SteamID: insert later

Admin that banned you: vauff

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I did nothing wrong. I was just trying to get beach escape played on my favorite server of all time because beach escape is kind of the best map ever. Roy can vouch for beach escape being the best map. I was just casually playing my like 10th favorite map boat escape and I noticed sourcebans was down so I told my good friend nikolay who then mic spammed. It was pretty funny I can't lie. I then left the server after my good friend nikolay said lets go play brawlhala. I then move on with my day go play some btd6 and then wake up to play some valorant while talking to my good friend @Lipquip who you should unban as well btw. I do not see why I was banned I made snowy aware of the issue at exactly 12:16am and the funny mic spamming occured at around 1:26am not so sure the exact timing as I can not get that info I am not a robot. It is not my fault that the server is 1984 and they could not get their shit together after being aware of the issue for over an hour. This is not my fault and I think I sped up the process by getting nikolay to mic spam so you are welcome. Also while we are at it can my good friends blackdragon, zeo, malala, and lquidator also be unbanned each and every one of them was falsely banned by these 1984 admins. This ban is kind of a bit biased because I am kind of a gamer myself and I was only doing gamer things I did not break any rules I only helped you fix bugs which I was never thanked for btw. This is all some sort of bias that began with mejilla and now has finally caught up to me in ze and I can not stand for this. Something needs to be done I need to be unbanned for I did not break a single rule. Also #FreeMercy'sbrother he did nothing wrong. 

Posted  Edited by Vauff

You intentionally told a perma muted player about SourceBans desyncing so he could abuse the bug and use his mic. You knew this was a bug that due to its nature needed to be kept quiet, and even followed this thinking at the beginning.

image.png.9fab05cc50f0dbb3e87c80a1ed9af11d.png

image.png.f8a02d5798277cf102ce27003f1c0c08.png

image.png.1c173e270e5b66608d9be5e6dfbc0bcf.png

You also knew that maliciously revealing exploits is not allowed, as not only do we disallow this in the rules, but you literally had a major part in the last ban we had to give out for this rule being broken.

3 hours ago, CSS ZE Secretary said:

I do not see why I was banned I made snowy aware of the issue at exactly 12:16am and the funny mic spamming occured at around 1:26am not so sure the exact timing as I can not get that info I am not a robot. It is not my fault that the server is 1984 and they could not get their shit together after being aware of the issue for over an hour. This is not my fault and I think I sped up the process by getting nikolay to mic spam so you are welcome.

We aren't robots that are available 24/7, I'm not sure why you expect a fix to be done immediately. Snowy even told you during the recent Discord conversation he was still in bed when you messaged him about the issue. All you accomplished by revealing the bug to Nikolay was starting a mic spam shitstorm on the server that our admins couldn't even properly deal with due to said bug.

Edited by Vauff