Unaverage Joe

Anarchy 1st Anniversary Appreciation Post

Based on the date the motd was created, I am happy to say that our little TTT server has become one year old! (Or will be if the date is incorrect)

This started from a small server with relaxed rules and a unique gimmick to being the #1 TTT server of all Gmod at one point! With 30 roles, 60+ maps, and the inclusion of sprinting this server has truly offered an refreshing take on the game mode, and I am glad to see it evolve every single step of the way.

Of course I am not the only one, many people have come and by but there are also those that have chosen to stay and becoming donors, and some even becoming part of the staff team, which I appreciate them for keeping the server a safe and fun space to play at.

Comment below what is your memorable experience that happened on or because of anarchy.

Memorable experience - when it started and nobody played on it B)
jk
Also technically the server didnt get the unique gimmick of custom roles for a bit after it started.Get your facts straight smh.
Happy birthdayish Anarchy
Good job on surviving.

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

if i didn't start anarchy, i probably wouldn't have met my bf. best decision of my life

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I was one of the first admins on the server and have probably the least amount of time spent on it of any person who has ever connected. gg.

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Honestly, i kinda forgot bout the anniversary and feel bad.

I think the most memoriable thing was, ironically, it helped me realize just how messed up Breach's remaining playerbase was and allowed to me finally have the guts to resign from it. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Sophie~ ♡

If I never joined Anarchy I would have never experienced the pleasure of quitting. 11/10 memorable moment 

jk some of u are still ok but don't tell anyone i said that

Edited by Sophie~ ♡