Red Five

Red Five Over And Out

Thank you for being the coolest non-sponsor sponsor to me! You really are a great person and a good friend. I hope these huge steps in life grant you growth and positivity. I hope that even though you are no longer staff, you will grace Anarchy with your company every now and again. You're always so fun to be around. Take care, Red Five. Don't forget about us ❤

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

13 minutes ago, Blastoise said:

Thank you for being the coolest non-sponsor sponsor to me! You really are a great person and a good friend. I hope these huge steps in life grant you growth and positivity. I hope that even though you are no longer staff, you will grace Anarchy with your company every now and again. You're always so fun to be around. Take care, Red Five. Don't forget about us ❤

I really should've sponsored you, huh? But it only shows how good you are at staffing that you didn't even need one to get in. Take care, 2 Dads! And don't hesitate to ask if you need another gay sex act to make your name.

5638C2BF-743C-4A28-920A-1213BDC7A345.gif.09e57b872322e41971dd36a75c880bb7.gif

I find it rather unfortunate that you resigned, but I understand that life has to come first. Ever since you talked about how you would have to do school again later, I knew that you would eventually be resigning pretty soon.  Hopefully you'll come back to check up on us every now and then. See you later!

Achievements

Sad to see you go Red Five but I completely understand! If I'm not mistaken (maybe it was just a vibe idk) you're just starting university, in which case, good luck it'll be lots of fun. Too bad we couldn't be staff here together a little longer, but thanks for the sponsor though. Enjoy your time away and take it easy! 

Don't think I remember you being staff for too long. However, a lot of the fun I had on the server definitely involved you, you were a great admin, always strict with your beliefs and the rules, made sure everyone was having the most fun possible and that's something I can respect. Good luck to you on your future endeavors.

I've just returned from my hiatus to wish you goodbye. I wish you seriously the best of luck on your future endeavors and I hope that your schooling goes exceptionally well. You were truly one of my favorite people on the server, and one of the reasons I would continue to get on day by day. I hope life treats you well red, I'll miss you<3 and I'll always remember the times where you would get songs stuck in my head on loop, or just conversating with you and decompressing after a long day. thanks for being such a great and genuine person.

"pound me flat and cover me in panko"

I had always loved seeing your name pop up in the chat, whilst I am sad to see you leave, I know it won't be forever. I hope to see the Red Squadron live on and I will carry your callsign throughout. I'm glad to see such large changes entering your life and wish you the best of luck, you know your name will always be cherished in the staff chat! You were one of the few to inspire me to become staff and one of the few I'd see online and want to play Gmod, just for your jokes and commentary. I understand the lack of want to play the game anymore, but I hope you stay in the discord and I will hunt down all your steam games and find a way to play with you again! 

Here's to the memories and they were all great!

Best of the uwu's

well aint this just kinda shit to come back and see. i leave for like half a uni semester and red ups and leaves. he missed me that much he couldnt go on as admin without me. lost a real one lads, tis a sad day