JuicyBenny

Taking a step back

Can I ask that you take a look at yourself and how you treat others as well in the meantime. This is not a stab at you, do not take it that way, it is just advice.

Your health comes first bud. I say you grinded long enough on rotation.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

21 hours ago, Dinomoto said:

Can I ask that you take a look at yourself and how you treat others as well in the meantime. This is not a stab at you, do not take it that way, it is just advice.

I hope you see this advice and follow it Juicy, we've had talks but you need to admit fault when it's your own attitude to others rather than act like everyone else is at fault.

Achievements

23 hours ago, Duck. said:

I hope you see this advice and follow it Juicy, we've had talks but you need to admit fault when it's your own attitude to others rather than act like everyone else is at fault.

It is something im taking a look at. my interactions with other people and trying to carry what is typically acceptable for me and a few others doesent translate with all.
Its something that cant be fixed on a whim but can be a little self awareness testing.
For faults id preferably take those case by case for comfortably but understand im no saint in any given scenario knowing my history.