JuicyBenny

Taking a step back

After getting unbanned i have been playing Rotation non fucking stop since the start of june...
with that however came lots of emotions on all sides and alot of stress from own actions and decisions.
With that aswell came loss of activity somewhere else which i hold very dear to me.
With that i fucked up my priorities.... i need to remind myself of where i need to be and what i need to do.
So im going to be less active..so to say.. how much im not sure.... but WAY toned down than i was since the start of june.
I might become almost completely inactive at that stage aswell. Again im not too sure.
In any event i just wanted to leave this here so incase i do go fully quiet people dont start worrying about me. Im also getting a bit drained and need a decent break from usual activity anyway.

Spoiler

Can I ask that you take a look at yourself and how you treat others as well in the meantime. This is not a stab at you, do not take it that way, it is just advice.

21 hours ago, Dinomoto said:

Can I ask that you take a look at yourself and how you treat others as well in the meantime. This is not a stab at you, do not take it that way, it is just advice.

I hope you see this advice and follow it Juicy, we've had talks but you need to admit fault when it's your own attitude to others rather than act like everyone else is at fault.

Achievements

23 hours ago, Duck. said:

I hope you see this advice and follow it Juicy, we've had talks but you need to admit fault when it's your own attitude to others rather than act like everyone else is at fault.

It is something im taking a look at. my interactions with other people and trying to carry what is typically acceptable for me and a few others doesent translate with all.
Its something that cant be fixed on a whim but can be a little self awareness testing.
For faults id preferably take those case by case for comfortably but understand im no saint in any given scenario knowing my history.

Spoiler