ItsNova

ItsNova's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 212th SGT 5010 Nova

My SteamID: 76561198181029133

Reason: mass RDM

Admin: @Dhipz

Why this should be revoked:

I don't have the best reasons why I should really be unbanned, because feeling like complete shit all the time isn't the best excuse for mass rdming, but if there is any way to reduce this ban, I would like to try my hardest for it. I know I will do better on the server and letting my anger out on others in the way I did isn't right in the slightest, but I know I will get better in time.

N0va

To be fair, what you did was wrong and I cant take away the punishment for MRDM however I know you didnt intend to leave the server to avoid the punishment. So I can see what I can do. I know you are not a member of this community who wishes to make a bad name of yourself. Or do wrong to the community. Stay safe Nova ❤️ If you need anything else or wish to say anything more you can DM me.

CWRP SERVER ADMIN

2DArcadeGif.gif.a6b61edf38b813ce9a7463828b43ad7c.gif

Hey! So given the circumstances around the ban, you will still be banned for Mass RDM which is a week. This means the appeal has been denied.

However, after congregation with management, we have decided to remove the LTAP which makes your ban out to just 1 week instead of 2. Feel free to wait out the ban!

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}