JuicyBenny

JuicyBenny's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: JuicyBenny

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:189039826

Banned by: Console

Ban Reason: Karma Ban

Why should you be unbanned

To set the scene. this just happened uh. we on teen room. i get a round as a detective. i instantly get a man shooting at me. we were fucking around a good bit the map before. good time. anyway i kill him. he was inno. cool. next i fucking ride my ass up to the top of the shelf to kill myself in good fashion made sure people got away from me so i could discomb my ass off and another man decided to follow me up when i wasent looking so it sent me and him down. i was at like 840 or something karma but didnt think much of it
Then next round uh i shot at a man who was kosed. damaged him a bit. didnt kill him. he just... decided to fall off. got karma hits off that. next a man was carrying an unid body around so i killed him. got a karma hit off that.
aaaaaaaand then was being a bit of a dumby and just trynna shoot like way ahead of someone.. .with a deagle. from really far away to freak him out and uh.... i hit the shot and killed him... TO BE FAIR IT WAS A GOOD SHOT BUT I SHOULDA PROB BEEN CAREFUL FOR MY KARMA. THATS ON ME ;-; MY BAD

Spoiler

This doesnt bode well for you.
All of these kills needed to be legitimately defendable however the discom when you could have jumped and the trying to scare someone but killing them arent. Id suggest youd be more careful with your Karma in the future.
Time remaining on the ban from now is about 21hours

Discord: Clavers#0001 | Steam: /id/ClaversGaming 

GFX Team Leader & GFX Designer       

sigscreencap.JPG.9ee97099f113f107ecad0c110745d8dc.JPG

Posted  Edited by JuicyBenny - Edit Reason: added notes
11 hours ago, Clavers said:

This doesnt bode well for you.
All of these kills needed to be legitimately defendable however the discom when you could have jumped and the trying to scare someone but killing them arent. Id suggest youd be more careful with your Karma in the future.
Time remaining on the ban from now is about 21hours

I did warn for discom to back away. Again it was someone else also fucking around with me. We were doing it the round prior, the other was pure absolute accident. In no way should I even have hit them from that angle even exclaiming "oh my god. How in the fuck" I thought I could take the karma hits of the others cause I'd have expected that other kosed man to have been a T. That woulda helped me pretty highly. I agree I shoulda been more careful with my karma but I find only one of these a kill of hapistance of better choices and the other to be pure accidental with the remaining being legitimate. ///To also add. We were really having a fun night. there was alot of what you would call consensual rdm with alot of people. not saying i consensually rdmed in any of these at all. but that was the type of night. i had no reports either even with the accidental kill. If i saved the shadowplay i woulda showed examples but i guess my last one was a map prior? idk why i didnt save it. either way you could ask people aswell if its that big. like ketter,fluffy,reagan,berlin,arizona. as they were all there aswell. haha. i just didnt focus on my karma that well.

Edited by JuicyBenny
added notes

Spoiler