Klordix

Klordix's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Klordix - Edit Reason: im dumb

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible): Klordix#3307

Why were you banned?:  hateful/discriminatory

Why should you be unbanned? i dont expect to be unbanned since everyone gets screwed going with this topic

didn't like the new format you guys were using in the link so i stick with this one instead

First of all im more suprised that you guys took this post serious and not a meme since it was posted in a "meme channel" But Rose can post literally the same thing but link being trans instead is okey since it fits ur agenda. Because rose has posted many memes like this but instead of being superstraight it was them being transgender.

here is the image that i posted and i quoted "Squidward is super straight and there is nothing you can do about it"

REAL.png.2427571f19573026c277234e97c6533c.png

And here are the images that rose sent in a meme channel 🙂
KlordicksHaha.png.39320e36ef1212e917b646076fad1c13.pngokey.png.1c68d17ff2420b710fc665a8f9077ce1.png

And now i will talk about the message Aurora sent after i got banned which is this

Aurora (she / they) — Today at 9:11 AM I dont really think its "just" not wanting to date trans people lol You can have genital preferences, preferences for certain appearances, and a desire to have children. But the intent of advertising that you are super straight is not really to advertise those things, especially as a response to a trans girl posting memes (the posts I removed earlier). Especially considering with how the term super straight is used in reactionary spaces. Most people with the aforementioned preferences who are acting in good faith are simply straight

First of all im not superstraight nor is squidward because he is not real but i guess people in the "meme channel" found it to be true and hateful. Because nobody is gonna believe squidward from spongebob is superstraight r-right? "Trans girl posting memes" Oh boy have you seen her "memes" Sometimes it goes so off that it should be counted as propaganda. Her posts is always something about lgbt and there is no humor in them since most of us are common people dont understand x gender meme. I can bring up some of her "memes" as example and i can say they are still up and have not been removed because it would probably be counted as transphobia.

StarWarsEpisode4Anewhope.png.8af6d55231c5e3a7529a98a378af55a4.png532739983_coolstuffecksdee.png.c34356ae4052fe034d75819deb95a9fd.png
Its quite amazing that you can post these kind of stuff in a meme channel and face no sort of problem and im guessing its because the owner is Transgender. And for the image on the left where the fish said "I'm a communist" HAHA wow that was so funny image if it said nazi instead and it would probably cause havoc. And saying that there is 0 pedos in lgbt because they are not allowed is dumbest shit i've heard.  Because you dont know who is a pedo or not unless if they have been caught doing it.

And i believe they dont posts lgbt posts in offtopic-memes for no reason at all. I rather think that she is looking to debate or bait people into talking about the stuff she posts because she probably finds it fun or interesting to do so. And if you dont believe me i can send a image where i had no interested in discussing but she wanted to. Because i dont think people would normally ask what "balls" mean cmon.

balls.png.6419f3ebb14caab02274958a4af18494.png

So this ban was biased as hell since Rose already posted shit like this but when i copy the format but say superstraight instead i get lynched. So here is my opinion as im a shitposter and dont speak rarely. This meme channel is probably the worst since NOBODY GOES INTO A MEME CHANNEL FOR LGBT POSTS literally ask anyone but violet and phee and you will see. They go into meme channel for memes to steal and the common people dont understand or find lgbt posts funny.  So make a seperate channel for lgbt posts because i dont find meme channel to be the right place to posts pro trans or other lgbt stuff.

And i dont care enough to read through all i have written here because im too tired of this shit. And i can also say i dont have any problem with trans people that are above 18 and im not transphobic because i dont care when they are grown up. But posting lgbt posts everyday in the meme channel is not the way to go.

(INFORMATION ABOUT MY PREVIOUS BAN DOWN BELOW)

Since this ban was rather out of place and came very sudden i dont have a lot to say about it because i was more suprised that i got banned by it.  So i will send a image where i shed light for my previous ban so those who haven't seen it can see it now and the ban was about 2 videos. The first video was memed version of San francisco gay men's chorus and the other was the Hungary anti lgbt law that went through. This conversation was with Joshy.

1838522762_previousban.thumb.png.38dbbf103d78b0718d7a944e98edbc3a.png

And here is rose opinion about the hungary law 🙂 

alrighty.png.57a6c3dcc8690111b5cb4f28b093ff2c.png

Edited by Klordix
im dumb

professional retard

1 hour ago, Klordix said:

First of all im more suprised that you guys took this post serious and not a meme since it was posted in a "meme channel"

Doesn't really matter if it was a joke or a meme. You posted a super straight meme in direct response to Rosa's meme with the intention of starting shit. This is a violation of our rules and, as you are somebody who is often found breaking these rules, you were punished accordingly.

There isn't really anything wrong with Rosa's memes or "propaganda," as you seem to call them. Whether or not people find them funny or are looking to find them when they open a memes chat is irrelevant to whether or not they are allowable. Since all this seems to stem from you being very annoyed with Rosa and her postings, I suggest that you consider blocking her if you do not wish to see them in order to avoid further issues of this sort.

I'll let Ben or Joshy process the appeal. It's possible they will disagree with my take on the issue.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

Screenshot from 2021-09-23 07-43-42.png IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

1 minute ago, Klordix said:

"your transphobic"

close the topic

I encourage you to read my response if that is your summation of my reply. The topic also was not closed and won't be until the mod TLs can deal with it.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

Screenshot from 2021-09-23 07-43-42.png IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Appeal denied. You'll have to wait for 7 days. 

As Aurora has already stated this, if you are annoyed or have issues with Rosa and how she posts, I'd also suggest blocking her. 

76561198043643390.png

sig-improved-silver.png

I didn't notice that I was brought up earlier.  It's brought up in a way that could make it look like I was against the bans.  I was not.  I made it clear that I support both bans.

In both conversations I told you that these, in its context, were considered hateful and discriminatory.  You disagreed with me in both conversations, which is okay, but it still does not align with our rules and how we enforce it.

The message from today

EpH1bLM.png

The message from a couple of weeks ago regarding the earlier ban

hAbas1u.png

I recommend avoiding the subject in the future and possibly blocking others you don't agree with.  It looks like you might be on your way to a permanent ban if you continue this behaviour, which I would dislike very much (I really don't like banning people).  These warnings and temporary bans are meant to be wakeup calls about your behaviour.  It doesn't mean that you have to agree with us; you do have to follow the same rules and expect that we will enforce it the same way as we do for everyone else.

Thanks.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152