Hawk-_-

Hawk-_-'s Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

Posted  Edited by Hawk-_-

My in-game name: Shock PFC 2398 Hawk

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:596304490

Reason: NITRP

Admin: Uhmm, actually no idea

Why this should be revoked:

At first id like to apolagize for what i did which was sitting on the stairs of the jails to get out, i was arrested cuz i was trying to help someone that was stuck with a stun stick and trying to use the knockback but i had my handcuffs out and arrested him. i inmediatly ran up to the brig trying to get him freed but someone else did it and i was arrested. i also said it in ooc inmediatly cuz i knew  I was wrong and i shouldnt have tried to get out of the cell that way.  my opinion is that a 1 week ban for the first server rule i actually broke is a bit harsh. I will request hereby that my ban will be withdrawn and instead will receive a warning. im having lots of fun in the server and i really have intention to RP on the server as i wouldve just stayed out of the cells and wouldnt even be bothered to say it in OOC or write this appeal... so as i said i hope to be unbanned and be given a second chance, although its a 1 week ban i still think its way to harsh for one of the first server rules i broke...

Regards - Hawk

Edited by Hawk-_-

Hi I was the one who ban you and I believe in-game your name is Shaw. While yes the false arrest could have been an accident because from what it sounds like you were trying to help out with the stun stick, you still intentionally Sit Abused out of the jail cell after being arrested, which this is not ok. It may have been the first rule you broke, but the punishment is based on the reason, not how many rules you broke, and you still broke a server rule in the first place. Your ban may be reduced or withdrawn from 1 week, but you also received a warning for this after you were ban. It's great that your having fun on the server and I hope you continue to have fun but as it stands I recommend to just ride out the ban. Have a good day. 

insert funny meme here

Achievements

This ban appeal has been effectively denied.

You should not be abusing any of the tools given to you to use them against what they were intended for.

Sit abusing is against server rules, and it doesn’t entirely matter if it’s your first one. First time offenders don’t get reduced punishments, they never have and never will.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}