Dominick

My Departure from the Rust Division

Sad loss for GFL, a true Gem in the rough and will surely be missed. not many words to be put here to express how big a loss this is. Look forward to seeing the great things you do in the future dom ❤️

Dms always open,

Sky 😔

Extremely sad to see you go Dominick. You gave me a chance for SM and I will continue to lead rust in the right direction with Bacon and Alexis.
I'm glad I got to work side by side with you. All the wipes, the plays, fixing shit. I'm gonna miss you homie... ❤️ Be safe!

Lonely_Custom_Signature.thumb.png.e3f3797f20e8a645d2868dcc5d2513e7.png

Signature made by @Clavers Living legend ❤️

This is actually so sad for me because you are the reason I am a staff member for GFL right now, You did an amazing job as Division Leader and I am so grateful you gave me an opportunity to be apart of something great. Will always miss you! ❤️

BRADY
Former GFL Rust Admin & Discord Moderator

Wow!  A lot has happened.  It looks like things escalated very quickly leading to some upsetting results.  I'm sure none of the decisions were easy ones.

Dominick and I shared a few comments through DMs knowing that he cannot (directly) see my messages here, but I think it's important for us to make a statement and sometimes the situation can be a little bit more flexible in the future- wouldn't be the first time I've seen it happen.

Anyhoo a formal thank you and to all involved with the support of our teams.  Thank you.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152