Blu Dreams

GFL FUCKING SUCKS

Fucking stupid @Directors don't give a shit. They push rust division under their sight and focus on CS and GMOD. The rust never had any support from anybody above DLFucking stupid @Directors don't give a shit. They push rust division under their sight and focus on CS and GMOD. The rust never had any support from anybody above DLFucking stupid @Directors don't give a shit. They push rust division under their sight and focus on CS and GMOD. The rust never had any support from anybody above DLFucking stupid @Directors don't give a shit. They push rust division under their sight and focus on CS and GMOD. The rust never had any support from anybody above DLFucking stupid @Directors don't give a shit. They push rust division under their sight and focus on CS and GMOD. The rust never had any support from anybody above DLunknown.pngunknown.png"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help

+rep

Just now, Salad said:

cropped screenshots and uninformed opinions, based.

dare i say red pilled

Achievements

"Never asked for help"Never

asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help"Never asked for help

+rep

Achievements

5 minutes ago, BlazingArson said:

Tries to point out that Dom did ask for help

Shows a screenshot where Dom clearly got the help he needed just not from the person he dm'd

Lol good try.

I personally am trying to stay out of what is going on as much as possible, however just thought I would comment on this one.
This day was Force wipe on Rust and our panel perms were not set properly where we were able to validate the server (which ended up being the issue). Due to this, the wipe took about 3 hours rather than 20ish minutes it normally takes. This was a time sensitive issue that Dom went to Frenzy first and after a bit once we didn't get a response, mind you we NEEDED a response/help since it was a time sensitive issue, we went to Aurora. unknown.png

Again not trying to start anything just providing some more insight.

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
8 minutes ago, Baconator said:

This was a time sensitive issue that Dom went to Frenzy first and after a bit once we didn't get a response, mind you we NEEDED a response/help since it was a time sensitive issue, we went to Aurora. 

And this is one situation where FrenZy might have just been busy?
I'm just saying that that one screenshot with zero context isnt enough to say that he was ignored (the one in the rorignal post niot the one you sent)

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Shows a screenshot where Dom clearly got the help he needed just not from the person he dm'd

Lol good try.

I personally am trying to stay out of what is going on as much as possible, however just thought I would comment on this one.
This day was Force wipe on Rust and our panel perms were not set properly where we were able to validate the server (which ended up being the issue). Due to this, the wipe took about 3 hours rather than 20ish minutes it normally takes. This was a time sensitive issue that Dom went to Frenzy first and after a bit once we didn't get a response, mind you we NEEDED a response/help since it was a time sensitive issue, we went to Aurora. unknown.png

Again not trying to start anything just providing some more insight 

OWNED

•  

Posted  Edited by BlazingArson
8 minutes ago, Blu Dreams said:

Shows a screenshot where Dom clearly got the help he needed just not from the person he dm'd

Lol good try.

Again not trying to start anything just providing some more insight 

OWNED

•  

Not really? It doesnt prove he was ignored still? As far as I can tell, nothing in FrenZy's message there correlates to the issue that happened. One scenario showing that someone just happened not the be able to respond to a time-sensitive thing isn't "proof" that he was ignored by the directors. Especially if he got the help he needed from another director.

I see the post was locked, so if you have genuine evidence of FrenZy actively ignoring Dom, dm me because i'd honestly like to see it: BlazingArson#8713

Edited by BlazingArson

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers