OneBitGaming

OneBitGaming's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Ringo

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158792627

Reason: MRDM second offence

Admin: Log

Why this should be revoked:

This is a plead offer, I plead guilty to killing 8 people with a mortar cannon before an event but I ask for forgiveness as I will not make the same mistake again. My intention was for the blast not to be that big but I am clearly in the wrong here. 1 month is quite a long time and would result in my removal from 104th, pathfinder, and jedi most likely if not already. So in a last effort to save myself I ask humbly if you would shorten or remove the ban. I am remorseful and sorry for what I did. Do you accept my plead offer?

I saw you in spawn with your mortar out, and you know what you did. You were talking about shooting it in voice chat, and then you blew everyone up, that's what I saw and off of that I banned you.

Posted  Edited by MrSleeps

I'm sorry Ringo but your appeal has been denied. You shouldn't be even attempting to kill people regardless of what time it is, the only exception being an EC or event host. The fact that you did it willingly and consciously makes it worse. On-top of this, it's not your first case of Mass RDM hence the month ban.

Edited by MrSleeps

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}