synergeticism

synergeticism's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): i am a moth

SteamID: 76561198311531019

Admin that banned you: I was not even online to see who banned me.

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): mute & gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I didnt do anything against the server rules/terms and I wasnt even online when I was banned. ive been banned multiple times before because I GOT BLAMED for what someone else said when I literally didnt say anything against the server rules. this is the most frustratingly stupid thing. I come on this server to have conversations and make friends and that ability just gets taken away because the apparently some admins are not good at there job.

You called someone a racial slur while an admin was there. What do you mean while you "weren't online" ???

1. In your source bans you previously got silenced by the console for some very vulgar language so that denounces and obliterates your “It wasn’t me” argument

2. You seem to have quite the record of getting muted for racial slurs so getting perm muted for continuous use of slurs makes sense

3. You have no friends on the server and no one wants to be. No one knows who you are except being people who find you annoying

4. You called someone a racist slur twice and thats why you got muted but it ended up turning into a perm mute.

5. If you’re saying you got mistakenly muted for someone else saying something bad, then how do you know thats the case when you were “offline”?
At least do a good job trying to make up an excuse. 

1700EB2F-57FB-4898-98F7-D3F08C55F709.jpeg

Guessing by the no response you no longer care.. But yeah you have had plenty of chances since your last silence was for the exact same thing. 

Maybe have a chance in the future with getting reduced but for the time being, no thanks.