Smileys

Smileys's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Dragoon - Edit Reason: Editing out Slurs and Accusations/Keeping Appeal for Record

Steam Name(s): Mr. Smiley

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:97205181

Admin that banned you: Ice

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

I'll donate $50 a month just for this jannie leftist that out at people not worshipping his beloved to have his junior admin removed on Zombies.

Hows that make you feel boi?

Edited by Dragoon
Editing out Slurs and Accusations/Keeping Appeal for Record

Posted  Edited by lce

From https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/9-zombie-escape-motd/

• Do not talk politics on the server. This will most likely always turn out bad.

as well as the fact that "[censored]" is considered a slur against transgender people are the reasons why you were gagged. If I had seen your appeal before your gag expired, I would have extended the duration of it, but unfortunately your gag already expired (so your appeal is pointless anyways).

Please keep politics off the server.

Edited by lce

Posted  Edited by Smileys
15 minutes ago, lce said:

From https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/9-zombie-escape-motd/

as well as the fact that "[censored]" is considered a slur against transgender people are the reasons why you were gagged. If I had seen your appeal before your gag expired, I would have extended the duration of it, but unfortunately your gag already expired (so your appeal is pointless anyways).

Please keep politics off the server.

"If I saw your appeal I would have extended your gag"

K he admits to admin abuse of in-server punishments for on-forum perceived violations when he isn't even a mod. Strip.

Edited by Smileys

Since I see that you're back to the same behaviour that got you that 1 month gag last you were on the server, I will actually be reissuing this gag as permanent.