BOB

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:20260734

Punished by:

Not sure

Reason for the punishment:

MASS RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was playing on 67th way, im not sure why i was banned for mass RDM i was a T role. I was warned for a week due to a RDM when i killed the pharoh on accident because I thought he was a T. 

Hello. On the same map on the round I banned you for, you were indeed not a traitor. You were a Survivalist. What you did was place a prop down the dropdown at the bottom of the shoot and killed 4 individuals for it. It may not be indirectly done by you but the prop was placed there by you as watched by me, and @Fuz_zie.

I should have been more specific on your ban and had put Prop Mass RDM instead of just regular Mass RDM.

Just now, Alexis said:

Hello. On the same map on the round I banned you for, you were indeed not a traitor. You were a Survivalist. What you did was place a prop down the dropdown at the bottom of the shoot and killed 4 individuals for it. It may not be indirectly done by you but the prop was placed there by you as watched by me, and @Fuz_zie.

I should have been more specific on your ban and had put Prop Mass RDM instead of just regular Mass RDM.

I too was watching the death scene since Alexis was also apart of that death trap, We saw that you Had your magneto stick out and were carrying a triangular rock and placed it at the bottom of the Dropdown in the gun store of which 4 people died, that counts as Mass prop kill.. we watched the scene more than 2 times to confirm it was you and it was.. 

Denied.

Forgot to close this and deny it on the day it happened and I apologize. Your ban should expire some time today so do come back and follow our rules and read what our roles do next time!

Thanks!