-Parz-

Parz appeal for discord

Which platform(s) are you appealing?:  Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible): -Parz-#4811

Why were you banned?: On May 9, 2020, I was banned from every GFL Discord. The reason for my ban was "NSFW/gore content in DMs." I was in a Discord group chat with Benroy, Nblock, and others. I sent a disgusting, gory, shameful link, and I regret sending it.

Why should you be unbanned?

At the time, I had no idea that I could get in trouble for sending something outside of GFL. I want to apologize to Roy and everyone else that was in that group chat. More than a year has passed since that incident and the ban and I realized that stuff like that should never appear on someone's computer. I also took a long break from playing any GFL game server to reflect on my terrible behavior. I wish to be unbanned so that I can meet and chat with my old friends. Again, I apologize to BenRoy and everyone that was there.

P.S. I want to come here to say that I have not interacted with Nblock or talked with Nblock since last year, and will never again.

I've been asked to comment again because I was involved... similiar to the prior appeal I can't find any "solid evidence" or "logs" about what you did, but my memory tells me it was more than just gore in DMs once.

I'm not gonna write another 1,000+ word post about what I think I remember just so that people can respond with "I remember that too!" (I just woke up so I'm not in the mood to do that, maybe later lol). Nothing was really on the same level of "bad" as DMing us gore though, just annoying things after you got banned like random adds to group DMs, random nonsensical DMs, maybe an alt or two(? not sure on that alt part). Nothing recent though so, meh.

It'd be useless for me to do that anyway because in the end my opinion is already set in stone, and it's: "meh" (that means I'm fine with an unban, but I'm also fine with keeping you banned if others feel that's necessary, ya know, "meh").

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

18 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

I've been asked to comment again because I was involved... similiar to the prior appeal I can't find any "solid evidence" or "logs" about what you did, but my memory tells me it was more than just gore in DMs once.

I'm not gonna write another 1,000+ word post about what I think I remember just so that people can respond with "I remember that too!" (I just woke up so I'm not in the mood to do that, maybe later lol). Nothing was really on the same level of "bad" as DMing us gore though, just annoying things after you got banned like random adds to group DMs, random nonsensical DMs, maybe an alt or two(? not sure on that alt part). Nothing recent though so, meh.

It'd be useless for me to do that anyway because in the end my opinion is already set in stone, and it's: "meh" (that means I'm fine with an unban, but I'm also fine with keeping you banned if others feel that's necessary, ya know, "meh").

Totally understandable.  I will admit to the gore and nonsensical DMS, but the adding to group chats was all NBlock. I'm pretty sure you can only add people to group chats if you have them added, and I did not have anyone added, I was just added to it (also don't have any alts). But yeah, Would like to say sorry for sending all that annoying chats (I'm guessing I was very bored at the time with the COVID lockdown and very immature too). I would like to apologize directly to you for sending a gore link. 

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Hi.

I just took a look at the evidence.  You admitted to the wrong doing (I appreciate your honesty), but I don't think there's a good way to respond to someone releasing the nukes and followed by asking for forgiveness.  It's pretty severe; more severe than I was expecting.  Even in DM I think you could have expected that it would have been resulted in very undesirable consequences.  After seeing it: I don't think it would be acceptable to lift the ban.

However: I will leave this open a bit longer maybe 2-3 days more so that others may have a say including Senior Moderators.  As it stands right now it's leaning on a no.  It doesn't appear you've been banned from other parts of our community and so maybe with good behaviour you might be able to get others to champion for you in the future although I recommend assuming the Discord ban is permanent.

edit:

I wont hide what I said.  I think this one is a pretty straightforward case after seeing the images.  I'll close it.  If a Senior would like to reopen it and discuss further, then I can move it back.  This appeal is denied.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152