Mousetrap_'s CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Mousetrap_ - Edit Reason: Add clarification

Steam Name(s): Mousetrap [ \- ]

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:583073424

Admin that banned you: Aleister

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Got direct server ban for an item misuse

Admin decided to slap a "Team Killing on purpose" reason to justify his ban, which is a complete lie

Situation:

I refused to use ultima at the top room before lasers on Onahole, when we had 30 people alive since it was pointless. Over-defending or using the item when final door opens was the only way to win the map, but then certain individual started crying about it on communication, ultima got transferred to him before I even get to use it. Then I got blamed for people not surviving at lasers (which was expected at the 1st place) and losing the map,

It's 1 day ban but I want my record cleared. I'm fine with eban instead

Edited by Mousetrap_
Add clarification

Posted  Edited by Aleister

Hello Mousetrap,

CrazyJeff, AsN, Dominikk and clearly told you use the Ultima many times but as you already said: ,,I refused to use ultima at the top room before lasers on Onahole, when we had 30 people alive since it was pointless." You got the item 2 times and ignore us which means trolling item and Team killing. The 1st one i didnt eban you because everyone can make mistakes at 1st time which is fine BUT... the 2nd one Dominikk was leading and clearly told you to use the item but you still ignore it and at that time i transfer to Dominikk. But i couldnt eban you because it was the last round, you shitposting to other players and left the server which means you tried to evade your punishment. 

Edited by Aleister

Posted  Edited by Mousetrap_ - Edit Reason: clarifications

"Team killing" - which player did I team kill specifically and how did I kill him?

Yes, the 1st time proved to be a mistake, but we did have much lower number then. I intentionally gave people a chance to take the item and use it in a better way in the following rounds (which didn't work either). With 30 players there is absolutely no point using ultima in the room, I stand behind my decision even now and am willing to justify why.

I am sure calling someone "cry baby" is very offensive, after all the shit-talking in my address. Definitely worth a ban

"left the server which means you tried to evade your punishment" - how is that even a thing. Why couldn't you eban me? You had time to transfer the item, you had plenty of time before the map change. You had time after the map change because I was still on the server for 20-30 seconds on the next map. You didn't say anything either

Edited by Mousetrap_
clarifications

Posted  Edited by Aleister

The higher ups told me i was trying to eban you but it was my mistake. But anyway you had a very important item which you can bring our team to win + you were already told/asked from other players to use it. I didnt see you nextmap on the server anymore maybe my loading screen was to slow or yours. So just wait out for your ban and don´t do it again.

Edited by Aleister

There should be a demo archive (hopefully) you can refer to. Please remove the ban and feel free to place item restriction the next time you see me (or any admin that sees me), I wouldn't question that. I can even hop-in now for that. I want my server ban record clean though.

Can you fix the "Unban reason", feel free to close this thread afterwards. The current wording implies that I admit trolling or team killing on purpose, none of which is true. Ignoring leader directions, item misuse, I am fine with these reasons

3 hours ago, Mousetrap_ said:

Can you fix the "Unban reason", feel free to close this thread afterwards. The current wording implies that I admit trolling or team killing on purpose, none of which is true. Ignoring leader directions, item misuse, I am fine with these reasons

Expired/undone bans cannot be edited, regardless an undone ban will not be counted towards your record.