Justan

Justan's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Justan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61453421

Admin that banned you: The mighty console

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permaban

Why should you be unbanned?

uhh well theres alot to get into but ill try to make it short but I think my account may have been hacked or the ban information is wrong considering it says my country was a flag I dont even recognize because I lack education (I was 14 in 2014 and had no idea what a vpn was) and my name was alot of weird symbols and shit which I never remember changing my name to but besides that fact I am VAC banned on csgo for a while now since like 2015 but Im pretty damn sure i only cheated in comp at the time so I have no recollection of ever cheating in any server and I dont know what gamemode it was so  I dont even know if this is the right one or if it was even CSGO (I had staff told me it was) . Besides that fact this ban is hindering my chance to be a member for a gmod server I play on and I would really like to become member considering there is game altering items I would like to buy in the shop there but at the time of this ban I was 14 years old, if I did cheat on I am sorry and I can promise those days are past me I havent cheated in a game since like 2015-16 when i was 15-16 years old

I wish there was a general ban appeal place but I couldnt find one so its kinda awkward that I dont know where to place this xd