A2Echo

A2Echo's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 212th 2AC MAV Captain Echo

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73641818

Reason: MRDM

Admin: Stricker

Why this should be revoked:

I was practicing hot landings with an ARC in MHB in between events and had announced it with coms and a Navy had reiterated that anyone inside MHB was at risk of death at their own fault. On one landing I landed upside down and while taking off from the upside-down position I clipped a wall turning my arc back toward the interior of mhb. I cut my engines hoping to avoid crashing but landed on 3 players killing them. A large group of players crowded my arc and while discussing what had happened another player was killed by the arcs rocking while the engines were off and I had no control of it. While the other players were gathered around my arc the discussion turned to evening things by destroying the arc and killing me in it, and against my better judgement I took off to escape while other players were still crowding the arc and another 2-3 players were killed. 

I understand that the amount of player deaths in that small time-frame constitutes mrdm but would like to appeal the ban be reversed or shortened due to the circumstances and my long history on the server with no infractions. 

Hi yes this seems to check out from what I saw, although the first 3 kills was actually 2, as the third one was done purposefully by that player, but I don't remember who this player was. As I was there to watch both of these instances, the first instance was accidental completely, while the second instance was less so accidental as you knew what could happen but still you didn't have the intention to MRDM, simply to fly away, which obviously didn't go to plan. I hope your ban at least gets lowered as you are a chad and I've never seen you do anything like this before but I dont have much say in that matter so good luck with the appeal and have a good day 

insert funny meme here

Achievements