Liloz01

Forum Profile Songs

Profile Songs are available for donators and staff members, as the name implies... it is a song that can be played on a users profile. This thread shows you where they appear and how to add one to your own profile (...if you are a donator or staff member).

Where "Profile Songs" appear:

Profiles:

Spoiler

image.png

Check out my profile for a demo: https://gflclan.com/profile/1028-Liloz01

How to set up a "Profile Song":

Step 1 - Head over to your Forum profile by pressing your picture in the top right (it's the quickest way to get to your profile):

Spoiler

image.png

Step 2 - Press "Profile Song".

Spoiler

image.png

Step 3 - Press "Upload Song":

Spoiler

image.png

Step 4 - Press "Choose Single File...":

Spoiler

image.png

Step 5 - Find your .mp3/.ogg/.wav audio file and select it. To get these audio files, I recommend using an x to MP3 service such as https://youtubetomp3music.com/ where you simply input a YouTube (or Vimeo or something else) link and then download the MP3 audio file:

Spoiler

image.png

Step 6 - Once the file has uploaded, press "Save":

Spoiler

image.png

Done! Profile Songs are limited to 8mb, thats about 4 minutes of audio at 320kbps, enough for most songs. If you want a much longer song, lower the quality.

How to remove a "Profile Song":

Step 1 - Head over to your Forum profile by pressing your picture in the top right (it's the quickest way to get to your profile):

Spoiler

image.png

Step 2 - Press "Profile Song".

Spoiler

image.png

Step 3 - Press "Remove Song".

Spoiler

image.png

Done!

Have a nice day!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

• Liloz01 locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, BestKevin said:

Reminds me of MySpace

Haha I use to like making my page all fancy.  Happy the profile songs are available to donator+.  That is great news and enjoy seeing new features on the forums.  Thanks for making it happen!

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152