XrametageX

XrametageX's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: XramtageX

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29200864

Reason: MRDM / Flying the Bomber and and accidently dropped bombs did not know i was over the base

Admin: Trail

Why this should be revoked:

I did not mean to bomb the base when i was flying the bomber. I was trying to learn how to fly different aircraft and was learning on the bomber  because i thought it was going to be easy but flying the bomber is hard to see out of and in first person its even harder and understand that i was not suspense to be in it but at the time we where not doing anything so at the time i did not seen a problem with it. I have never had a incidents or would i never intentionally kill anyone.   

Hi! So as you know I was the admin that banned you. Your reasoning for being unbanned has a few flaws that I would like to go over. Now the primary issue I had with this ban is more related to how you put yourself in the situation to make a mistake like such whether it was a mistake or deliberate because;

1) At that moment in time you were a 104th, meaning you had no access to any aircraft whatsoever.

2) When I had confronted you during your admin sit you had stated that somebody had given you permission to do a test run and learn how to fly, but when I had asked you to give me a name you could not think of one nor give me any idea of what regiment they might have been on even though the situation took place merely minutes before. Which led me to believe that you could have been easily lying about it.

3) Nothing going on in the server is not a valid excuse to go and fly a Bomber, not looking over the fact that you had been able to get it into the sky and been able to put it in a position where you could Bomb/Kill 3+ Players

In my opinion, any common sense could've made this ban easily avoidable, so unless a Senior admin sees otherwise I believe the ban should remain so you can learn that next time to think before you do anything risky on the server.

CWRP Senior Admin // CWRP Discord Moderator

Steven Gerrard GIF by UEFA - Find & Share on GIPHY

Based on the situation explained by the admin, this appeal has been denied. As a 104th you shouldn't be anywhere near a ship, only ground vehicles and even then only those you're allowed to use unless a GM specifically tells you you're allowed to use it DURING an event. 

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

Posted  Edited by XrametageX

I understand I guess. I just wanted to make it known that it was not Intentional  with what I did. And I do know who allowed me to fly but I’m not going to get them in trouble just because I had a accident when trying to learn. And yes I was learning to fly because we where not doing anything on the Server at the time is so I thought I would have some fun which is what the server is made for to have fun and Enjoy the time. But I understand. 

Edited by XrametageX