muffin11111

muffin11111's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT PFC 1441 Muffin

My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:202230247

Reason: Unknown

Admin: Unknown

Why this should be revoked:

I dont know how I got banned in the first place i was prob minging a while ago. i dont even remember coming onto this server but i guess i did. i passed the tryout for shock but i couldnt join the discord cause its banned from the server.

Hello again, Muffin. Been a while.

It appears that the Steam ID you have given isn't logged in our SB database at all. Are you receiving the standard banned message when you try to join the server?

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

If you have a VPN enabled please disable it and try again. As Shuruia has explained before, we don't have a ban logged for you.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}

9 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Hello again, Muffin. Been a while.

It appears that the Steam ID you have given isn't logged in our SB database at all. Are you receiving the standard banned message when you try to join the server?

i can join the server just fine. i dont have a vpn on when i join, it just seems that ive been banned from just the discord

I meant your long user ID. The one that looks like this: 143483711659311104

If you don't know how to get it, go to Settings -> Advanced -> Developer Mode. If it's turned on, you can retrieve it by clicking "Copy ID" when you right-click one of your own messages.

Eb47m4c.png

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

18 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

I meant your long user ID. The one that looks like this: 143483711659311104

If you don't know how to get it, go to Settings -> Advanced -> Developer Mode. If it's turned on, you can retrieve it by clicking "Copy ID" when you right-click one of your own messages.

Eb47m4c.png

Posted  Edited by Shuruia

Sorry, I meant right-click your name in the message rather than the message itself. I had a brain fart.

j1ZgYZa.png

The Discord tag (four digits) you gave me earlier didn't turn up with any results when I searched bot logs or the ban list, so your user ID might give a clue. It's also possible that you may have hit your Discord server limit. Do you have Nitro, and how many servers are you currently in?

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by muffin11111
22 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Sorry, I meant right-click your name in the message rather than the message itself. I had a brain fart.

j1ZgYZa.png

The Discord tag (four digits) you gave me earlier didn't turn up with any results when I searched bot logs or the ban list, so your user ID might give a clue. It's also possible that you may have hit your Discord server limit. Do you have Nitro, and how many servers are you currently in?

294275470080606218 yes i have nitro and im in 23 servers. also this is what it says when i try to join

discord.PNG

Edited by muffin11111

So as far as both your tag and ID go, they don't show up at all in our ban list or infraction/bot logs. I'm fairly certain that your ban is sticking due to IP, which means you either alted and got banned on that, or some family member happened to get banned with their own account.

Seeing as the former is more likely, do you recall having any Discord alt accounts?

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

5 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Seeing as the former is more likely, do you recall having any Discord alt accounts?

Tagging along with @Shuruias question - are you trying to join while using a VPN, by chance?

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

18 hours ago, Shuruia said:

So as far as both your tag and ID go, they don't show up at all in our ban list or infraction/bot logs. I'm fairly certain that your ban is sticking due to IP, which means you either alted and got banned on that, or some family member happened to get banned with their own account.

no i dont use my alt accounts at all

13 hours ago, Infra said:

Tagging along with @Shuruias question - are you trying to join while using a VPN, by chance?

no im not

Posted  Edited by Shuruia
4 hours ago, muffin11111 said:

no i dont use my alt accounts at all

Well this implies that you do have alt accounts. Since your ban is more than likely due to IP, it either has to be an alt account or someone else being banned under your current IP.

Would it be any trouble to have a list of your alt account tags?

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...