Fuck_You_Mod_Abuse

Banned for mods friends RDMing me

Mod just banned me for life because I reported their friends for RDMing on Garys Mod TTT server. First RDM was when a player called a false KOS on me, after I died I reported them for it. The second RDM, same round, was when a player killed me despite this known false KOS as I had confirmed I was a proven innocent by killing a proven traitor. So I reported them for knowingly RDMing a proven innocent, which the known false KOS wasn't going to work for.

Turns out these were mod Gwens friends and they then banned me for life over it.

I know the mod Gwen is currently online. There is no reason to not have unbanned me yet. UNBAN ME NOW and stop abusing mod powers for friends.

So, a few things to set straight first. 

You repeatedly false reported people on the previous map for playing the game properly, and outright ignored everyone telling you that it wasn't RDM. There were two warns from the previous map for this. 

I'm assuming you didn't take the time to read through the server rules or the server roles. Throwing incinds is kosable as an innocent; something you did, and then reported German Sausage (the one who called the KOS) for. That alone would have put you at the warn limit ban, which is six hours. Not a permanent ban. 

You're accusing me of abusing mod powers for my 'friends' who got (falsely) reported for RDM. The only one who you reported that I would consider a friend of mine, personally, was Dodomans; and your false report of him had no influence on your (again, six hour) ban, because the previous warn was your third and final warn before hitting the limit. 

Because these appeals are public, I'd like to express that, instead of reading through the proper steps to appeal your ban, you named your forum account "Fuck_You_Mod_Abuse", and immediately harassed me in my direct messages for it-- instead of reading the rules, and properly addressing the ban. 

Read through the rules, as well as the roles, and we'll see you in six hours. 

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

Denying this.

Gwen seems to have explained it enough. Do well to consider reading our rules and general information that way no more issues occur later on if you do decide to return. The main reason I am instantly denying this is also your name and the lack of effort of following the format for appeals.

The ban is only 6 hours. I'd suggest taking the time to understand the rules and roles that way no more further issues occur.