Lucid

Lucid's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Lucid#1522

Why were you banned?: i said "average gfl mod too busy flirting with high schoolers to fix server?" in a support ticket.

Why should you be unbanned?

i cannot find any rules that stipulate being mean to admins as a bannable offense. i believe someone on the admin team was either personally offended by my statement or has some other issue with me. neither of which constitute a bannable offense.

I can understand criticism with my timer plugin and our work on the servers, and that is fine. Fully aware my work is not perfect, and I don't mind being criticized when things don't work as they should. I know some features don't work as intended, you need to understand that I am largely alone when it comes to this stuff, making it difficult for me to maintain and actively develop this stuff as a university student. After all, this is just a side hobby that I'm using some of my little free time - its just me giving back to the community.

I do not take kindly to community members giving myself or any staff team disrespect like that, especially when I was in the middle of actually explaining the issue you brought up along with the efforts being taken to fix it. People literally watched me on stream type out an elaborate explanation, because I know things not working as intended upsets people - its the least I can do, right?

No one here needs to deal with your shit, especially accusations like that, I'm not interested in having to deal with your dumb shit in addition to trying to support the community. I am not unbanning you from anything, not the servers, not Discord. Take this as a firm invitation to leave and play elsewhere.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png