BigDaddyKod

BigDaddyKod's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): BIgDaddyKod

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430026193

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

It was determined that I was not mute evading by another mod, ItzTropical, but I then got banned again by Dini, which to me does not make any sense.

Posted  Edited by Dini

Right, so what I have heard was that you allowed someone to communicate through your mic (with proof) that was already muted. Anyone muted that tries to evade is a perma mute, which yes, also happens to people that help others do it through their mics. I normally do not care and all mute/ban evasions are always permanent bans. I am down to lessen the time but in the end, it's still you helping your friend mute evade.

PS: The image is useless as I originally thought you were straight evading on a different account. I then found out the truth of matter which is the result of the ban.

Edited by Dini

Posted  Edited by Dini
11 minutes ago, BigDaddyKod said:

I guess that although not directly mute evasion, it still was one. All that I can do is recommend that I don't take a perma ban since I do enjoy the server a lot and enjoy talking to a lot of the people in it.

Directly or indirectly it is absolutely mute evading as it is allowing someone muted talk again..

I will go ahead and reduce the ban to one day. Please don't do it again so you don't get banned any further 🙂👍 

Edited by Dini