tlr

tlr's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): tlr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:138076

Admin that banned you: ICE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I feel I was unrightfully banned for 1 week. (Bunnyhop macroing / scripting)

I'm not a scripter

Posted  Edited by lce

As clarification, this was a ban for cheating, not macroing as you say in your appeal.

Under normal circumstances, your bhop jump stats would look legitimate compared to the average cheater that doesn't attempt to hide them at all. When I saw the first flag, I even assumed it was a false positive by the plugin. However, you were then flagged an additional 2 times (to make 3 flags in total) by the jump stats plugin in the same round, even after I reset your jump stats to make sure.

It is very highly unlikely you would get flagged 3 times at all, much less within the same round, if you were playing legitimately.

Edited by lce

I'm not 100% sure how all this works and I simply don't know what to say...

I can't very well sit here and just say I'm not cheating because that would just turn into a back and forth. You stating that I cheated and I disagreeing.

So where do we go from here?

I doubt this is relevant but I use a zowie s2 divina pink as a mouse and I scroll bhop. It has less steps in its scroll and I find it easier to bhop with.

I find this pretty suspicious still, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, as the circumstances seem odd and your jump stats were not enough to be sure you were hacking. What got you banned as Ice said was multiple instances of these suspicious stats in a short amount of time. Do note that if you're banned for bhop cheats again the ban will be longer though.