Mojo_Radio

Mojo_Radio's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Abstract

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:620103616

Admin that banned you: Randy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 30 Min Mute and Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

Randy muted me for "saying pedo shit," but I never said any "pedo shit." No idea what he's talking about, got gagged for asking what I said. He says he has a clip, and I'd love to see it. Obviously I know the rules of the server and didn't say anything like that. I always follow the rules of the servers I join, and that's the truth, big ups to the rules. But hey if he has the clip you got me and I'll take my 30 minutes with grace.

Thanks for your time!

I'm just going to keep this short As I was nice on you and did only Mute and Gag you for 30 minutes but because your asking for it, this is the reason that you did in the first place receive these comm blocks.

30 Minute Mute Reason: Made Pedo Remarks and tried to target someone out of being a Pedo (Should at that point be banned)

30 Minute Gag Reason: Crying in chat about the 30minute mute, then attempt to start shit in the chat follow by lying about your position with other server admins etc in an attempt to get unmute.

In all fairness I was nice, but then again,

All the best in your appeal. 

-Randy

Posted  Edited by Randyy - Edit Reason: just adding something

Side note, Comm blocks have expired. (Didn't unmute you / ungag you should probably make that clear)

Have a Good Day/Night 

Edited by Randyy
just adding something

Since you currently have another active appeal (https://gflclan.com/topic/76617-mojo_radios-surf-timer-muteban-appeal/) and this infraction has since expired, this appeal will be closed. You know what you said, please keep in mind that these things are not accepted in GFL in any capacity.

Thanks for the appeal!

Closed.

cc: @Dini

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png