Plum

Fair Winds and Following Sea

Posted  Edited by Plum

Well folks, I hate to do this to y'all but I am putting in my notice of resignation. I regret to inform all of you that I am making this decision based on the fact that I no longer have time to put towards GFL. I am in my final semester of college and will soon be applying to a graduates program, which will require all of my attention to pursue and complete. I know this is an inopportune time with MC on the verge of death but I know that I am leaving it in capable hands.

With this post I am resigning from all leadership positions within GFL effective immediately. However, I will not be leaving any of the discords as I still plan to remain in contact as I have come to view many of you as friends and would like to remain in touch.

With that I wish you all good luck with whatever you do with the server and I wish whoever takes up the mantel of SM good luck in reviving MC.

@Roger Gunshot You will always be a boomer

@flying4ssassin Revive the server

@DarthVader Hurry up and stop being a child

@NOT Karkles Cringe ass nae nae baby

@Lonely I'm sorry my son it had to be done

@Loke See you on the flip side

@loucop please don't drone strike my house

@MooTheCow So long space cowboy

Edited by Plum

plum4 (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Mr. Jihad said:

bye plum fuck gfl lol 

this is so sad

remember, when sailing, wind over power.

that is all.

Achievements

Congratulations with your progress in college and upcoming graduate opportunities.  You’re doing great and making the right call!  It’s always been a pleasure and I know that what was handed off to was very wobbly and hard to keep up; you clearly gave it your best and I think you deserve recognition for any shot of it succeeding…. so thanks!  I wish you the best and see we’ll still be able to chat on Discord 🙂

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152