Mojo_Radio

Mojo_Radio's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Abstract

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:620103616

Admin that banned you: Randy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): 1440 Silence

Why should you be unbanned?

Randy silenced me for 1440 with no warning this time with no reason given. I don't understand what's going on with the guy that he's muting me constantly without saying anything in chat or warning me for behavior. If he has an issue with something we are talking about, that's fine but isn't he supposed to tell us to stop talking about it first or something. He just jumps to mutes without even talking in chat, or typing anything.

We were talking about Fortnite Save the World in voice and everyone was chill and having a good time. People were asking why I got muted for a good 5 minutes after and Randy just ignored it.

Clip is pretty useless without hearing you. As for the warning, depending on what you said admins do not have to warn to mute for certain things. 

Yeah never mind. I watched a clip of what you said originally and you were saying some pretty disgusting things. We don’t allow that on our servers as kids play on them quite frequently and that’s not something they should hear. Will recommend getting better so your mutes don’t further increase to longer periods.