Beaker

Beaker's TTT advisor app

Hello, I wish to become TTT advisor. I think few SMs like me. I also have 100k messages in the discord. 

Skills: I usually dont know whats going on but i like to be moral support. 

Creditations: I kinda once got a excel certification. I failed but like, I attempted it. Thats what matters!

I have no sponsors, but what I can do for the company is be your friend.

1+

Secrets of Eternity was released in January 2015. This set introduced the Infernoids, a series of monsters that can Special Summon themselves to the field by banishing other Infernoids from either the hand or graveyard. Notable cards in set include Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Qliphort Monolith, Uni-Zombie, Nephe Shaddoll Fusion, and a card that would bolster Satellarknight to combat the Burning Abyss Shaddoll meta, Stellarknight Constellar Diamond. In this series, both Nyhmnim and myself will be opening 24 booster packs or 1 box of a core Yu-Gi-Oh! booster set. We will build a deck and play a best 2 out of 3, and the winner will receive a small prize to upgrade their deck. HOWEVER! Each episode, we will open another box of the next set that was released moving in chronological order, constantly upgrading our decks before dueling each other at the end of each episode. This is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Progression Series.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements

+1

Trains are really unpredictable. Even in the middle of a forest two rails can appear out of nowhere, and a 1.5-mile fully loaded coal drag, heading east out of the low-sulfur mines of the PRB, will be right on your ass the next moment.

I was doing laundry in my basement, and I tripped over a metal bar that wasn't there the moment before. I looked down: "Rail? WTF?" and then I saw concrete sleepers underneath and heard the rumbling.

Deafening railroad horn. I dumped my wife's pants, unfolded, and dove behind the water heater. It was a double-stacked Z train, headed east towards the fast single track of the BNSF Emporia Sub (Flint Hills). Majestic as hell: 75 mph, 6 units, distributed power: 4 ES44DC's pulling, and 2 Dash-9's pushing, all in run 8. Whole house smelled like diesel for a couple of hours!

Fact is, there is no way to discern which path a train will take, so you really have to be watchful. If only there were some way of knowing the routes trains travel; maybe some sort of marks on the ground, like twin iron bars running along the paths trains take. You could look for trains when you encounter the iron bars on the ground, and avoid these sorts of collisions. But such a measure would be extremely expensive. And how would one enforce a rule keeping the trains on those paths?

A big hole in homeland security is railway engineer screening and hijacking prevention. There is nothing to stop a rogue engineer, or an ISIS terrorist, from driving a train into the Pentagon, the White House or the Statue of Liberty, and our government has done fuck-all to prevent it.

Pros:

- pinged me in another communitys discord yesterday for no apparent reason

- likes potato chips (possibly?)

Cons:

- has more than 5 characters in his name ( ?????????????? please fix asap, this is tradition for sms )

+1

has a little something for everyone, 9/10

hi bonker

forumsigv2.thumb.jpg.8b6b79d5b85bd594c403c1e5db104222.jpg

Achievements

+1
its beaker if you -1 beaker you probably also kick puppies.

pros:
none

cons:
none

benefits: 
none

nothing gained, nothing lost.
+10

Business Kirby

GMOD sourced
IT Certified professional. Advanced Python, C# - Intermediate LUA, GLUA - Proficient/General PHP, HTML, XML 
Steam: Kirby / Discord: Kirby#6049  ----- "Business Kirby doing Business Things."
kirby.jpeg.93aacd3d4bf0975a7efef979ba0d243c.jpeg