Duck.

Add a visual or sound queue for Executioner to indicate when your target changes

Just accidentally killed someone who was my target who got changed last second, I think adding an indicator when someones target changes would be a good addition so accidental RDM doesn't happen. Right now if I'm right, it just changes the name and has a "Target Changed" message in the top right that can be easily missed.

Quack.

Achievements

An audible indicator when assigned a new target sounds good, but can you explain how you did accidentally kill a former target?

Unless I'm mistaken targets only change if you kill someone else or the target dies and not if the target gets a new role.

2 minutes ago, Unaverage Joe said:

An audible indicator when assigned a new target sounds good, but can you explain how you did accidentally kill a former target?

Unless I'm mistaken targets only change if you kill someone else or the target dies and not if the target gets a new role.

Honestly I'm not too sure, he was my target then changed, he didn't die and I didn't kill someone else so I don't have a clue

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Duck. said:

Honestly I'm not too sure, he was my target then changed, he didn't die and I didn't kill someone else so I don't have a clue

Only role I can think of is pirate and somehow someone else got his contract.

Role interactions do be a real mindfuck sometimes.

pirate,amni and mimic are the roles that would change your target without them dying.  There's a visual que to see if somebody is a target or not but if they just change from mimic or captain giving contract the second you shoot them it's a pain. Maybe have the red swapped target cooldown symbol pop up for a few seconds.