DukeMantu

DukeMantu's GMOD CWRP Suggestion

Posted  Edited by DukeMantu - Edit Reason: wrong addons linked

Name: 41st EC MSGT 4510 Mantu

Type: Gbombs

Link(s): 

Description: 

please for the love of god add Gbombs they are super fun too use and can be used in solo play in order to experiment with them and build things with them like vulture droid suicide bombers.

Why: they are way too fun not too have as long as they are not abused or the OP ones are black listed.

Edited by DukeMantu
wrong addons linked

Mantu :3

Posted  Edited by DukeMantu

gonna be honest this may not be the right addon after playing with it in single player if you know what one im talking about please link it somewhere lol these aren't what i remember.

Edit: definately not the right addon i don't know where to find it 😕

Edited by DukeMantu

Posted  Edited by DukeMantu

if they do conflict then it would be nice if you could put it in the content pack so i can download it because id like to be able to play with Hbombs in single player if that is possible.

i wanna see what cool things i can do with them and what bombs i should probably never use.

Edited by DukeMantu

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 4:45 PM, DukeMantu said:

if they do conflict then it would be nice if you could put it in the content pack so i can download it because id like to be able to play with Hbombs in single player if that is possible.

i wanna see what cool things i can do with them and what bombs i should probably never use.

Search up Hbombs in the steam workshop

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}