Name:

incrediblysour

SteamID:

Punished by:

necromantic - fay

Reason for the punishment:

Mass RDM

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was a detective and placed a c4 I got off a T near spawn, then I was going to defuse it cause I was just goofing around, and then Necromantic killed me and no one used the note on my body to defuse it so it ended up killing 2 afks and a traitor who was walking by, it was 3am and most people were just messing around and no one who died minded much and reported me. But since it had technically killed 3 people even though 2 were afk and I meant to defuse it, Necromantic banned me for a week. And seeing as it was 2 afks, late at night and everyone seemed fine with it, I meant to defuse it, and I didn't get reported by anyone and it was just there right on the exact amount of people needed for a Mass RDM week ban,  think shortening it would be fair.

Edited by incrediblysour

As I told some other staff, if you appealed this I'd remove it because I felt really bad banning you for that. I really didn't want to let it slide at the time because mooost of the people on were being antagonistic and generally kinda awful (it was not a great night), and I know you were gonna defuse it. 

no more rdm incredibly or i'll have your gun and badge

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif