Fridthiof

Fridthiof's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Fridthiof

Steam Name(s): Frid

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32970771

Admin that banned you: ravi

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): eban

Why should you be unbanned?

I honestly have no idea as to why i was ebanned. I might not have used a specific item like you're "supposed to", but i wasn't trolling/boosting in any way. I think there are multiple ways to use an item on any given map it isn't a requirement to use it the exact same way every time, but now it is apparently otherwise you get ebanned for it. I think ravi was just salty, because he might've died beacause i didn't use the item where I'm "supposed to" and therefore ebanned. This punishment is unjust and is reacting on something personal (him dying). What I did in this specific round, I've seen go unpunished multiple times, so why i got ebanned for it now, is a mystery to me.

I wasn't recording at the time since my pc isn't the greatest otherwise i would provide.

Edit: nvm i was ebanned again

Edited by Fridthiof

When you play mako, it is known that you are not to use items (or save them) to get the team trimmed for a potential "solo" win until AFTER the map is beaten. The map was NOT beaten when you decided to save your wind item instead of using it where it is supposed to be normally used. This got half of the team killed and we ultimately lost the round because of it. The round would have been easily won if you used the item where you know you are supposed to use it. Not only this, but after your intial eban, you evaded this eban by retrying, which took the eban away. You are now ebanned for 1 day. 

First off i never left the server intenionally, i was kicked for being afk while wrting this appeal.

Secondly, since fucking when do you HAVE TO use an item at a specific place. especially on mako. It's clear to me, you only started playing ze recently with this mindset of yours if you truly believe you have to do the same shit over and over again on whatever map. This is honestly a fucking joke.

Posted  Edited by Vauff

To start off, this 2nd eban should have never been given and only happened because the admin messed up issuing the first eban. Your story there does check out, and it can be removed now if you're willing to come on.

As for the first eban, I have basically nothing here besides your word against his. You're right that item use is not always static, but if you are expected to use an item at a specific spot, and the team dies as a result of you not using your item, you definitely have blame there. If you're doing an alternate strat with an important item, it should not be against what the team has decided on or is expecting (at least communicate it?).

Edited by Vauff

Sorry, I went to bed soon after your reply, but i would very much so like the eban removed. Thank you.

Also i did use the wind at the zombie cage which is the incident i believe ravi is referring to, I did however not stay there for the entire duration of the wind. Ravi who had the ice could've easily just used it ran away, but instead abused his powers and ebanned me for the simple reason of him fucking up with an item. Which doesn't make any sense to me. Clear display of an admin abusing his powers to me.

Posted  Edited by Vauff
10 hours ago, Fridthiof said:

Sorry, I went to bed soon after your reply, but i would very much so like the eban removed. Thank you.

Just bug an admin next time you're on, can tell them to check admin chat for info if necessary.

I forwarded the rest for ravi to respond to.

Edited by Vauff

Posted  Edited by Ravioli Ravioli

You did not use wind at the zombie cage. I was there with ice expecting you to use first and you didnt. I died and typed in chat "where was the wind?" and you replied 15 seconds later with "lol". I did NOT eban you because of my personal anger of the situation, hense why I let the round play out and ebanned you the following round. I ebanned you because you purposely trimmed the team by hiding with wind while the players up top died and tried to solo before the map was beaten. As for your day eban, it has already expired so you have nothing to worry about. With regards to you thinking I abused my powers, I can understand where you are coming from. You have been playing mako for years thinking that you can do whatever you want with items without getting an eban. For the most part, you have been able to get away with this because admins are usually reluctant to eban on that map. However, I am not. I actually am tired with players like you getting away with things like this so I will be ebanning anyone that tries to do the same thing as you before the map is beaten. 

Edited by Ravioli Ravioli