Dracvich

Does the !hide CT player model transparency addon increase or decrease FPS?

Been playing with it for a few matches now and I noticed that when I'm in zombie team my fps is about 20-40 on an almost full server (50+ players), yet when I'm in CT and the transparent models go into effect I get about 10 to high 20, rarely peaking above 30. My average fps before downloading the addon was 20-40 in a full server.
So is it the addon that's causing the frame drop or did I somehow do something incorrect when installing it?

The joke is that the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humor but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the front of this store, Sneed's Feed & Seed, you can see a line that reads "Formerly Chuck's". Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Sneed's Feed & Seed. Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" and this sign says "Formerly Chuck's", which means that when Chuck owned the place, well, I don't have to tell you...

I personally don't feel a noticeable a drop using them. But at a lower level, there is more power going into rendering each frame. The level of FPS drop you get from that could definitely be more extreme if you were already struggling for frames.

Posted  Edited by Dracvich

Ah alright thanks, if i wanted to how do I remove the !hide addon from my files? Or is there already a thread on how to do it on here?
(or at the very least disable it temporarily with like a bind or something similar)

Edited by Dracvich

The joke is that the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" which is clever in itself and quite funny to those with a mature sense of humor but what's really just hilarious about it is that if you look closely at the front of this store, Sneed's Feed & Seed, you can see a line that reads "Formerly Chuck's". Now, this might go over the average viewer's head as this, THIS, is peak comedy. I doubt anything will ever be as funny as the joke about Sneed's Feed & Seed. Are you ready for this one? So, like I said, the place is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed" and this sign says "Formerly Chuck's", which means that when Chuck owned the place, well, I don't have to tell you...