Joshy

Spiders - Do you save them or kill them?

Do you kill spiders that are inside of your home  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you kill spiders that are inside of your home

• Yes
    • No
    • It depends (what kind of spider, how big, in hard to catch area?)

I try not to kill things when given the chance (except mosquitos and flies coz they're just good for nothing). Spiders are just chilling, I'll scream like a girl and then get it on a plate or into a cup or smth then yeet it outside.

Just last night I went to get some water and there was a cockroach hanging around, I got a McDonald's cup from my dinner, caught it, closed the lid back up and threw him up the street far away.

Achievements

As long as the spider stays in whatever corner they're in, I don't bother them. But, if the spider starts to journey through my house, then I see it as an invasion and I must stop it. It's a very fair deal. For the most part, if I just don't know of their existence, I have no issue. But if I see a the bitch walking across my living room, it must die.

(Also Joshy, you looking at the spider that way makes me nervous)

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Haha.  I was pretty nervous too.

Just killed one the other day or I think I killed it with the spider spray.  It was outside but hanging out at the door way.  I’ve had them accidentally fall on me and I couldn’t tolerate the risk of it happening again.  Plus this one was looking like reddish I’ll try to post a picture later.  I’m not sure if it died because when I sprayed it…. it looked like it enjoyed it kind of bathed in it.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Almost walked into this web today when I was trying to call someone.  So hard to get the camera to focus on it and... had to get really close... camera was making is look 50x smaller than it really was.

Spoiler

wfG422C.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152