NzT_Xxkillzjake

NzT_Xxkillzjake's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: 501st SGT 2055 Jake

My SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198282400898

Reason: MASS RDM

Admin: @Jokester

Why this should be revoked:

We were all having fun is main hanger bay, Defcon 5 we were all joking around and we hoped in a aircraft and I accidently flew into 4 people and we were all laughing but then the admin took it to serious and made it a big deal. 😕 

So it wasn't down time by any means and you weren't in a place remotely private, like you said, in MHB. you shouldn't of been flying the LAAT/LE to begin with, same for those you were with. Why you even thought to take it is beyond me. Once you got in I watched you just b line right into a massive group of people. You should of known it was wrong to fly the ship in the first place. Especially when it wasn't down time 

Spoiler

I understand that now its just I didn't think it would be a big deal because we were joking around waiting for the next event to start. That's why we were getting in the laat in the first place it wasn't in serious conditions at all and I wasn't purposely running into people litterly  looked up pressed w and instantly flew into corpses. 

After some consideration, management has decided to deny your appeal. Under no circumstances should you be using a vehicle that doesn't belong to your regiment unless it's for an event. Accident or not, you still could have prevented it but instead you killed four people.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}