Posted  Edited by BlazingArson - Edit Reason: I wanted to edit the title

Event Type: Division Vs. Division?

Event Description:

Stolen idea lol 

spacer.png
But I added onto it

Idea:
Division Tournament
Community-wide poll of a few games to select the game the competition will be on (Examples: Rocket League, Overwatch, etc. Division games would be excluded)
Tournament based competition
Each Division would submit 2 teams (could vary based on game)
The team of the division that won could get a badge "Division Tournament/Competition Winners"

Pros: encourages cross-division communication, fun.
Cons: Possibly hard to set up, unsure how teams would be decided (possibly some sort of applications process? Though that sounds kinda lame-), couldn't think of more games other than rocket league and overwatch lol but thats just my non-gamer brain. If CS:S doesn't join, then its and awkward bracket

2 Team Per Division Example Brackets: (one Without CS:S one With CS:S. Did 2 different brackets cause CS:S doesn't really interact with the rest of the community much)

spacer.png

Alternate Suggestions:
Still Division vs. Division
Divisions fight it out on their games

Pros: Is related more to our divisions, could get people from other divisions more into different divisions
Cons: GMod isn't really a team vs. team game, people from the divisions are likely to have an advantage, CS:S and CS:GO are pretty similar.

Additional Information:

You're Mother

Edited by BlazingArson
I wanted to edit the title

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

• Rhysin_ changed the title to Division VS. Division?

Decent idea. I think this could also apply to something like a map making competition where each division can submit one map and the best one wins. Or even something like minecraft where it could be a PvP event or building stuff. Overall I like the idea of it, but the details would definitively need yo be worked out.

b_560_95_1.png

Loser off

Nice.

I've been wanting a RL tournament for ages, with casters and stuff, so that'd be neat

Achievements

2 hours ago, flying4ssassin said:

Decent idea. I think this could also apply to something like a map making competition where each division can submit one map and the best one wins. Or even something like minecraft where it could be a PvP event or building stuff. Overall I like the idea of it, but the details would definitively need yo be worked out.

What flying said. Pretty good idea just need to work out everything. 

yo momma

Lonely_Custom_Signature.thumb.png.e3f3797f20e8a645d2868dcc5d2513e7.png

Signature made by @Clavers Living legend ❤️