BluHoser

End of an era

Shitballs you aren't even gonna say bye to me

Damn ballgargler i thought we had something special

still, see you space cowboy. Safe roads for you

GFL's Furry Femboy Representation. Happy to help when I can! Here's your invitation for a fun time on GFL!

987824521_resized-image-Promo(1).jpeg.9a23fb145996527d145d5b9d5ac2e84f.jpeg

One time we were going fast

a small plane got on the radio and said "how fast am i going"

the tower said "you are going fast"

and then a bigger plane got on the radio and said "haha i think i am going faster how fast am i going"

and the tower said "you are going a little faster"

and then a jet fighter was going really fast and talked like a really cool guy and said "hey there, I sound like a cool guy, tell me how fast I'm going"

and the tower said "you are going very fast" but he sounded totally normal

And then I wanted to say something but that was against the rules, and then the other guy in my plane said "hey tower, are we going fast"

and the tower said "yes you are going like a million fast" and then the guy in my plane said "I think it's a million and one fast" and then the tower said "lol yeah ur plane is good"

and then I said "did we just become best friends"

and the other guy said "yes"

6 hours ago, DoctorMoon said:

Shitballs you aren't even gonna say bye to me

Man I would have needed to tag half the GFL people and frankly I didn’t want people to just be randomly tagged so I tagged those that I thought wouldn’t mind me tagging them. Still doesn’t mean I don’t value those that I might have forgotten.

The times we did talk it was definitely fun mate, although you did leave at some point

Posted  Edited by Dinomoto
On 9/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, NOT Karkles said:

sleep cam

Very much this. That afternoon, when I was playing borderlands 2 and every so often we'd hear a snore and piss ourselves laughing, great fun.

Sucks that you're leaving and/or resigning, but I'm glad that you've found yourself. We'd often butt heads, but I think that you're a swell guy, when you weren't taking the piss out of me anyway. Good luck.

Edited by Dinomoto

On 9/25/2021 at 4:48 AM, Dinomoto said:

Very much this. That afternoon, when I was playing borderlands 2 and every so often we'd hear a snore and piss ourselves laughing, great fun.

I did not know of this information…

On 9/25/2021 at 4:48 AM, Dinomoto said:

Sucks that you're leaving and/or resigning, but I'm glad that you've found yourself. We'd often butt heads, but I think that you're a swell guy, when you weren't taking the piss out of me anyway. Good luck.

Honestly I never thought of you as someone I disliked, you were always welcome to gartic phone and I did wanna chat with u in the vc, like I said I forgot some of the people in the original message so I just reply to them here in the comments lmao. 

• 1 month later...

You will be missed by many people. I hope I still get to hang out with you. You make people smile, which is amazing. I'm happy you found yourself again. Good luck with your studies n shit. My fellow belgian 😉

SignautreOne.gif

• 1 month later...