SirQuaren

Quaren finally stops delaying the inevitable

good on you buddy, i could see how damaging playing the game has been on you from the irritation in your voice to your ever decreasing attitude. TTT is a tricky game mode and FPS games aren't for everyone. Despite what you think you weren't as bad as you thought. I truly do believe you had the skill but lacked the drive or confidence to do anything, you left many variables up to RNG and when you could be making that RNG work for you. A little tip from a "skilled" player, just shoot, the first thing you'll need to conquer in this game mode is the adrenaline rush of mowing down players. And by firing off at people you also learn where to place your crosshair and how to compensate for recoil. IT SEEMS LIKE ALOT, I KNOW. But it all starts with just pulling the trigger.

kat.png.309b68b377e0f8438a3520f5959a56d0.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Sgt. Squiddy - Edit Reason: *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Take as much time as you need. 😉 But I'm not even joking. Take as much time as you need to get yourself back in the right mindset.

Until then, I'll miss all the science experiments we [un]willingly took part in.

(Also, you're always welcome in Prop Hunt...😉😉)

Edited by Sgt. Squiddy
*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Stay squiggly, my friends.

[Former] Admin: GFL Prop Hunt

Regular: TTT Rotation

Hey Quaren, figure I post here as well what I told ya in DMs, just to elaborate further on it.

Honestly no trouble with the lash outs and stuff sometimes when it escalated, we as people all go through some shit and feel that the world is out to get us. This makes us want to defend our actions and to give a middle finger to everyone else. I didn't mind it too much, I know you were in a tough spot with this game, feeling the frustration from failing or feeling belittled, even if it may be unintentional. Often I try to look on the bright side of a lot of people, so I knew some of those toxic moments weren't personal. I'm glad to hear that you're taking some time off from the game to get yourself in a better place before falling off the deep end and doing something that might be regrettable in the future. It's so weird to think that TTT as the gamemode it is being so competitive, yet playing to get the most from it is to have a complete opposite state of mind; play for the shits and giggles, and whatever's thrown at ya. I think you often were very chill and enjoyable a lot more than you think, additionally skilled as well, but you felt overshadowed by "failing" at the game. 

Don't treat yourself too harshly over it, it's honestly not worth it, but I think it's good to acknowledge what you need to improve yourself on, mostly in terms of mentality. Take care, and I do hope you come back, as you're always welcome here on Rot or Vanilla (if we get it revived).

I wish i was more patient with you early on as i feel i was part of that source of belittlement towards you at the beginning, though i think taking a break is a good move. Take it from me who plays as much as i do there are times where you really do just need time away despite of the fun that might come with it. its better to improve yourself overall and come back better. I was happy later on when i got to fuck around with ya and have more fun once i relaxed on ya and if i had the patience i wish i coulda taught you more. I dont think im good at the game i think im just circumstantially lucky. But dont be me and worry about the specifics to a thin detail. Just fuck around and have fun. Thats my advice. or youll just end up how i normally end up 😛 Take care my friend.

Spoiler