Alexis

Imposter needs a change.

Posted  Edited by Alexis

As the title says. The role inspires the most unsatisfactory gameplay.

The instant kill is okay but like, everyone individually will abuse the ability to take out problematic players before doing anything actually valuable for the team. They'll just wait around for the cooldown to go away and go and instant kill again. I suggest making the vents more important by nerfing the cooldown to a higher degree. Imposter shouldn't even have to rely on such a thing honestly. The instant killing ability ruins the overall game, the fact you can't do anything because someone gets close to you is very dull, and yes, I know that the ability exists to tell an individual to get away, but in the grand scheme of things that is very unevaluable because I mean, you literally have to give them time which is what you don't want them to have.

I believe a change to how the instant kill works will inspire more vent gameplay. The venting is honestly very strong and the fact nobody even uses it outstands me. Mostly because I mean why use it when you can instantly, (Most of the time.) get out of trouble by just a click of a button!

Hopefully some better ideas with the instant killing can come from this discussion. Thankies.

Snivy - Pokémon - Zerochan Anime Image Board

Edited by Alexis

Jackals get a cooldown reduction for their sidekick gun for every kill they get, perhaps that can be implemented here?

Another way is getting vent "assists" for every time traitor buddies travel using it.

18 hours ago, Unaverage Joe said:

Jackals get a cooldown reduction for their sidekick gun for every kill they get, perhaps that can be implemented here?

Another way is getting vent "assists" for every time traitor buddies travel using it.

Something like that could work. But, it would depend on how much kills it would need to activate the instant killing again. If one kill gives you it back all the Imposter has to do is camp vent and just insta-kill, hide, wait, kill, hide, insta-kill, hide... It'll be endless.