halfblackguy

halfblackguy's Minigames Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by halfblackguy

Steam Name(s): London

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161946641

Admin that banned you: velocity

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was falsely banned with no proof that I was cheating. I think this happened like 8 months ago and I was playing mg and kept killing the admin through the wall and kept winning the bhop mg so ig he got mad or thought I was cheating and banned me. I talked to him in dm and he said I was obviously tracking him through walls and said he knows for a fact i was cheating. This probably means nothing but I have over 500 hours on mg and was playing it since 2015 so if that helps the argument that ik the maps and know common spots to shoot through then ig that helps. I think that I should be unbanned I want to play on your mg and bhop servers again I think the ban I got was really stupid and I think I should get another chance. 

Edited by halfblackguy

On 9/29/2021 at 6:54 PM, Dominikk said:

Hey,

My findings show that you were banned for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account". This is your 2nd account or the first? 🙃

I have made many alt accounts but I originally got banned for cheating on my main awhile ago but I did try to see if I could go on a alt and join so that probably where the duplicate account came from 

image.png.39caa4592bd60f63e418c493524b9584.png

How many accounts did you have to make/use to evade this one ban? You should have known trying to evade after the 1st or 2nd attempt will just keep getting you banned, but you've tried 4 times, one as recent as September. I can't give you another chance even if I wanted to with such a record.

Denied.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png