Monkey Magic

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:83143893

Punished by:

K1P_

Reason for the punishment:

Harrasment

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I did nothing wrong. We were just wondering and fooling around.
Ive played on mcmanor with a few people! One of them sounded like Cris Griffin.We pointed out that fact.He said that he is not Cris Griffin and after couple of people pointing out that he SOUNDS EXACLY like that character he reported all of people who said that and now im banned for what?!?!?!? cos that dude sounded like criss griffin?!?!?!!?WTF!?!??!? In report i apologized and stopped calling him Cris Griffin.

@K1P_ is asleep right now, so I can't really ask them about it, but for what I suspect this is about, it's not really a good look to continue misgendering her in your appeal and in Discord after the punishment took place.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

I will be closing and denying this appeal. You targeted one of the players on our server who is trans, making fun of her for being trans and also harassing her to the point of making her feel highly uncomfortable playing on the server. I will not be tolerating blatant transphobia on the server, and you doing this shows you do not wish to adhere to the rules on the server. Originally, I would've approved of inflicting a permanent mute onto you, but seeing as how you have quite the history on the server, I have decided to upgrade it to a permanent ban. You may re-appeal this ban in a month. If you think this decision is unfair, you may submit an abuse report against me here: https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/

Achievements