Timster

Timster's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord Ban

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Timothy#7980

Why were you banned?: I don't completely know. I think its for racism.

Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because this was from years ago. I still love this community and want to be apart of it. Ive changed who I am as a person and im sure a ban like this wont happen again. Aswell as when I got banned im almost certain I did nothing wrong. A lot of old members of the community know who I am and I love a chance to talk to them aswell as some of the staff. Please consider my appeal and like I said this ban was over two years ago. Thanks

-Timster

What is your Discord user ID? Example: 143477445960531969 

To enable it, open settings, go into advanced -> Developer Mode and right-click on your username, select "Copy ID".

76561198043643390.png

Hey, I've taken a further look at this.  You have very unfavourable history.  It looks like you earned quite a few mutes and warns mostly issues over the microphone.

9IRC3NW.png

N-word

RUAHyGI.png

I was looking through the logs and you've got a lot of deleted and edited content.  First one I clicked on was some video of a person peeing on everything in the bathroom.  The things aren't deleted was a lot of "feedback", which was basically just trashing on the community saying that we're garbage.

ITlz9PS.png

I checked out what was going on with your account... you were flagged as a spammer.  Apparently you were restricted from posting due to severe spamming, then you want to share your feedback and so you evaded the restriction with another account.  Evasion is a pretty clear cut reason to ban someone.

From our brief chat you do seem like an alright person, but based on the evidence  which is just a big clutter of a lot of little things (and apparently severe spamming that is in the archives so I've asked if someone would be willing to share that) I think this would be really hard to work with in the future should you ever lift the veil and reveal your past ways; plus it sounds like we're not a very good fit for you.  I think the ban is reasonable and should probably stay as it is.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Since user can't post here (they're restricted) I'm going to lock and close this.  They've got me on Discord so we can discuss further updates.  I was hoping we could post additional evidence and so that is pending, but I assure you that the appropriate people with access to evidence can post on locked/closed threads, which can be done later.  Above is sufficient evidence enough to put this on the backburner and say that the baseline plan is to preserve the ban.

The reason the evidence is difficult to gather is because the user was active on a server we don't have anymore (Minecraft), and so it requires going through archived material.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152