Name:

Rad American

SteamID:

Punished by:

Solkythe Hearthfire

Reason for the punishment:

warn limit/disruption

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I was given a warn for "disruption" and hit my warn limit on the Anarchy server. I opened the T room in front of a bunch of innos and they all went crazy. Some went in, which is KOSable, and others told them to stay out. This is something that someone else had done the round prior and was not warned. As a Traitor, I'm trying to cause as much chaos as possible. I want the innocents to kill each other if I can get them to. If they make the conscious decision to go in an area that means they are KOS, that's their problem, not mine. Opening up the T room and allowing that to happen is not comparable to T baiting, claiming, or round delay.  I would like to get my warn and ban removed because 1. There was no prior indication in the rules or by staff that that behavior constituted a warnable offense 2. There was not (to my knowledge) equal enforcement of this "rule" 3. I don't even think it actually breaks the rules.

Edited by Rad American
spelling

opening t room for innos is disruptive and causes rdm and a problem for the staff team and time and time again as well as getting t buddies kill which has been an issue that has warranted this, you are far from the first to get warned for this, as well as in report admitting to doing it purposly. also whether this warn was removed or not you are still over warn limit. i understand the thinking. i also had been yelling about it multiple times verbally warning everyone with the first instance. i will remove this warn under the idea that you misunderstood or missed the warnings. but once again you will still have to wait out your ban as there are more than 3 warns on file for the week. sorry rad hope to see you soon.