R3D21

R3D21's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Joshy edited the title to prevent confusion (it previously said CSGO BHOP)

Steam Name(s): Red

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52248054

Admin that banned you: Honestly not sure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): I think I have been ip banned

Why should you be unbanned?

So in all honesty man, I have no memory of doing anything to get me in trouble. I tried to connect to the bhop server just to play and it wouldn't let me connect with a message saying you're banned basically. I understand this makes it difficult for an admin to look at this and be like "what the hell dude" and that's understandable, but I have no idea of why I am banned and I have no intention of doing anything that will get me there. I just know you guys have the best bhop server in csgo and Gmod is dead. Please help me out guys, at least help my figure out why my account is banned 😕

Thanks!

spacer.png

Edited by Joshy
Joshy edited the title to prevent confusion (it previously said CSGO BHOP)

Okay buddy, that's literally my brother's account. I had no idea of this, but this must've happened years ago. I no longer live in the same house of him, for my account to be banned due to my brother's incompetence isn't exactly ideal. He isn't the smartest. Anyway, I understand his actions affected me too, but I had no knowledge of his actions and it won't continue to be a problem. I don't agree with his actions, but this puts me in a terrible position. Not sure if you guys can check his ip still and see mine now, but I assure you it's not the same. 

If you can help me out I would appreciate it, I just wanted to let you guys know my account is banned for no fault of my own. 

Thanks.

Unfortunately, your appeal request has been denied. Additionally, this ban was placed on June of 2020. You are free to appeal again at a later date, or you can have your brother appeal on account of both of you.