Vanya

It's time for the 250th CS:S event!

Event Overview:

Hello everyone!

For this event as suggested by Dominikk we'll be taking a look at two iconic CS:S maps for the 250th event! With Halloween around the corner we may have brushed this event to the side a little bit, but thanks to the participation of members of the community we now have a decent set of maps to commemorate the occasion!

To celebrate one such event we'll be giving out rewards for basically everything! (More information below).

For this event we'll be playing:

Server IP:

• 92.119.148.14:27015
  • steam://connect/92.119.148.14:27015

Time for the event:

• Saturday October 9th @ 4:00PM CDT.
To check at which time the event is for you, check this website to give you an idea.
PLEASE REFER TO THE TIME LISTED IN THE STEAM GROUP AS THE ABSOLUTE TIME AT WHICH THE EVENT STARTS!
Notice:

Special Kickers:

• Extreme only in Harry Potter.

VIP Rewards:

• Participants of any one map will be going home with a week of V.I.P.! (Being there when any one map is beaten).
  • Winners of any one map will be going home with two weeks of big V.I.P.!
  • Winners of all maps will be going home with a full month of big V.I.P.!
  • Rewards do not stack and the biggest reward you get will get priority, meaning if you participate in both maps but win one you will get two weeks of V.I.P. only.
Rules:
  • This event will be of tryhard but mostly chill nature, micspamming / off-topic is allowed so long as it's not overshadowing / overly spammy.
  • Regular server rules will apply for this event as usual.
  • Sitting in spec unless you're a spectating admin is not allowed.
  • Each map will be played for 120 minutes. Any extra extends can be done through admin extends.
Leaders:
  • Any willing one.
See you on the weekend, and good luck!