Jump to content
 Share

CrackedTheMinge

CrackedTheMinge's TTT Anarchy Mute/Ban Appeal

Recommended Posts

Name:

Baby3vil

SteamID:

76561198985787618

Punished by:

Dodo

Reason for the punishment:

Mic Spam on top of past issues

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Alright im not excusing my prior actions but i will express the reason the perm gag was put in place was mic spam. I am currently having issues with many applications across my computer with push to talk not turning on or turning off. I did not intentionally mic spam and overall have been ungagged almost as long as i had been muted with no issues. I would like to say sorry for the mic spam that genuinely was not my intention and i am currently working on whatever bugs are going on with my pc for me i thought i was muted and not giving off anysounds and i just would like that to be taken into consideration because i hadnt been gagged since my initial ban appeal with no issues and overall have been doing pretty well. 


THE KNOWN GOAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Am gonna vouch for you one last time here, as I have been effected by the same or a similar bug on Anarchy in which tabbing out will lead to voice activation being stuck on or off. I don't know the context of the gag, and I don't know what was said, but if it was just hot micing and not anything related to previous infractions, then I believe this is considerable of being lifted. Again. I don't know what happened, and if Dodo would like to keep the gag then it's up to them. I'm just sharing that what you have made it seem to be is a known issue that you haven't experienced alone.


2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I would like to point out that independent of this issue of micspam, earlier today you had gone on an inappropriate hate filled rant about gay people and black people, as well as lashing out against other players. Given your toxic history, recent troubles with comms infractions, as well as what you displayed today, I feel that a permanent gag was inevitable. I vouched to get you unmuted, and I helped urge this gag, and I'd vote to maintain it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The final straw of the perm gag was due to you playing music into your mic over the course of the 2 maps that I been on during that time. I already excused the many times that you had been playing the music into your mic without even talking at the time. Once I gagged you for the 15 due to micspam, I was informed by other admins that your next gag was due for a perm.

 

Other people had been complaining over the last map where you kept playing music into your mic as you talked, and you never made an attempt to turn it down or stop it while you were playing.

 

With your history it wouldn't be very long before you were gagged anyways, and I see this as long overdue. Considering this is not a ban, you may still play on the server. IF I see you on the server over the course of the next few weeks without causing any problems, I may reconsider this gag, but for now I will not be removing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Morganlefaye69 said:

I would like to point out that independent of this issue of micspam, earlier today you had gone on an inappropriate hate filled rant about gay people and black people, as well as lashing out against other players. Given your toxic history, recent troubles with comms infractions, as well as what you displayed today, I feel that a permanent gag was inevitable. I vouched to get you unmuted, and I helped urge this gag, and I'd vote to maintain it.

just  to quote this i didnt give any hate about gays or blacks i stated and that is false accusation because word for word what i said was a joke as it was " a gay cant sexually assualt" and " you cant be racist to whites" as a spin on current things going on but i in no way said any hate towards blacks or gays all tho if you take my statement as i dont like being around gays who are over eccentric "touchy" as hate then that is uppon yourself.

1 hour ago, DodoMans said:

The final straw of the perm gag was due to you playing music into your mic over the course of the 2 maps that I been on during that time. I already excused the many times that you had been playing the music into your mic without even talking at the time. Once I gagged you for the 15 due to micspam, I was informed by other admins that your next gag was due for a perm.

 

Other people had been complaining over the last map where you kept playing music into your mic as you talked, and you never made an attempt to turn it down or stop it while you were playing.

 

With your history it wouldn't be very long before you were gagged anyways, and I see this as long overdue. Considering this is not a ban, you may still play on the server. IF I see you on the server over the course of the next few weeks without causing any problems, I may reconsider this gag, but for now I will not be removing it

Again im trying to tell you even on the one map i asked if it was off and you told me no. you even saw i was having issues. im not complaining about it tho and i had been ungagged since my initial appeal for my perm mute that was just appealed so i didnt have any issues in 7 month so you stating i was going to get gagged is false because a 7 month span disproves that. im just making a statement on a very false claim based on your own opinion.


THE KNOWN GOAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I’m going to tell you this, let me see your behavior in the server improve, make another appeal in a few weeks to a month from now, and if your behavior improves during that time I may lift it. As for now though, the gag will stay as permanent until I can see you improve.

9 minutes ago, CrackedTheMinge said:

so you stating i was going to get gagged is false because a 7 month span disproves that.

I was simply told by other admins that you are due for a permanent ban, and other admins believe that you shouldn’t even be given any more opportunities based on the record that you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...